What do you say to someone who has lost a loved one?
Just ask the children in my Primary. They knew exactly what to say in the cards they made for me!
- Sorry for what happened to your Dad. (winking smiley face) PS. He is in heaven.
- I hope that you feel better soon. You are a great piano player.
- You are special! Sorry about your dad. Love ya!
- Keep praying and everything will be OK. Thank you for all your hard work.
- I’m sorry about your dad’s death, but you can still talk to him by praying to Heavenly Father.
- We want you to have a (sticker that says “GREAT”) life. We hope you feel better.
- I hope you are happy case you will see him in Heaven. So don’t give up hope. So live life.
- I like you. You are nice. You are a (star sticker) You are the best.
- Sorry that your dad passed away. Have a rainbow day.
- We know you can power through this. don’t forget that you have us! We really hope that you can be OK.
- Thank you for being an awesome pianist. I’m sorry that your father passed away. You will see him again because of the plan of salvation.
- I hope you are able to stay happy in such a sad time. You can always be with us on Sundays to cheer you up.
Thank you, beautiful Primary children! I love you too. You have cheered me up. 🙂